P.O. Box 342 01000, Thika Tel: +254 721 773 873 Email: email@example.com |firstname.lastname@example.org
|2017||University of Stellenbosch||Master of Philosophy in Monitoring and Evaluation (Cum Laude)|
|2013||University of Nairobi||Master of Arts in Project Planning and Management|
|2004||University of Nairobi||Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree|
|1997||Upper Hill School||K.C.S.E Mean Grade: A-(minus); Points: 90 out of 96|
2005: Registered as a Pharmacist by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Kenya (Registration No. 1757)
2005: Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Kenya
Key Professional Skills and Competencies:
- Well-grounded in the theoretical background of Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Qualitative and quantitative data analysis skills.
- A good understanding of the pharmaceutical and health sector in Kenya.
- A good understanding of the higher education sector in Kenya.
- Ability to develop training curricular and implement the training.
- Excellent reporting and presentations skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
2017: National Research Fund , Amount: KSH 35,000
Title of research: Mapping and profiling for venoms from snakes and anthropoids’; and poisoning management practices by communities in Kenya
- Misonge, J. M., Wakori, E. W. T., Kimondo, J. N., Kisengi, J. M., Waiganjo, B. W., Mwambeo, M. H., Gachukia, R. M., Muguku, J. K., Moriasi, A. G., Mungai, G., & Nickson, O. O. (2016). Assessment of diversity and conservation status of plants at Mount Kenya University Medicinal Botanical Garden, Thika sub-County, Kiambu County, Kenya. International Journal of Biodiversity and Conservation, 8(6), 120-125.
- Onyancha Jared M.*, Wakori E.W.T., Moriasi Gervason A., Waiganjo Bibianne W., Kisengi John M., Arara Lameck N. and Ng’etich Japhet K.(2017). In Vitro Antibacterial Activites, Safety Studies And Phytochemical Screening Of Dregea Schimperi Clark (Asclepiadaceae) Extracts. World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (WJPR), 2017 – 6(7).
MINISTRY OF HEALTH EXPERT ENGAGEMENTS
- Appointed Member of the Pharmacy and Poisons Board Herbal Medicines Technical Committee –– 2018-2020
- Member of the Pharmacy and Poisons Board Committee that developed ‘Internship Guidelines for Pharmacists’ – January 2016
- Member of the Pharmacy and Poisons Board Committee that developed ‘Core Curriculum for Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree Programme’ – January 2016
- 2016: SOTENI Village of Hope – Ugunja Family Planning Project Evaluation – A Process Evaluation
2013: An Evaluation of Drug Use in Public and Private Health Facilities in Kenya: A Case of Thika District